Tuesday 18 October 2011

How I think Blogger will be useful for my Coursework:

I think that Blogger will be useful for me to use during my Media course as a way to submit and view my coursework due to:

  • It's ease of use and features that enable the layout and presentation to be at the utmost level of quality and appearance.
  • Blogger will enable me to practice not only my Computer and I.T skills but also my skills with the internet and with the Apple Macintosh program.
  • I will also be able to submit my work quickly and easily to be viewed by my Lecturer.
  • As well as, blogger will also reduce my risk of losing work, as a Blog is a secure and guaranteed site to keep all my work upon. Paper and folders are easily lost, whereas if i keep my work neatly and organized upon my blog; I am always aware of where it is.
  • It enables me to have anytime access to and able to publish the likes of Media text; imagery; magazine publications and express my opinions on them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment