Tuesday 8 November 2011

College Magazine Cover Image Ideas and Editing Processes






This is an image that i have recently taken of students from my Media class posing on the college stairs for a possible College Magazine Cover Image.
I have gone through a few editing processes to get these shots looking as they do.
Firstly, i knew that i wanted to crop the image to remove the background of the college grounds like the stairs and other students.
Using Photoshop, i edited the image by adapting the Exposure, Brightness, Contrast and Saturation.
I then edited the same photo using Photoshop to change it to a Black and White shot which i really like the look of.
I haven't yet decided if this is my final cover image and i need to consider whether to use a Black and White or Colour edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment